- Hybrid apps are web apps wrapped in a native shell. This means that while the basic infrastructure of hybrid apps is native, the content is web-based. So hybrid apps are like a native app with a browser embedded within it.
- By combining both technologies, hybrid apps can take advantage of all the native features of native apps – accessing data from other apps, offline working, and ability to be downloaded from an app store – while the actual content relies on HTML being rendered in a browser.
- Twilight have the competence to combine HTML5 development potential with advanced mobile frameworks such as Sencha, PhoneGap, Ionic and more to build applications that look like native on all major platforms, including Android Development, Windows Mobile, iOS and others.
Hybrid Application Development Services Offered
- → PhoneGap App Development
- → Xamerin App Development
- → Sencha Development
- → jQuery Mobile Application Development